Dec. 11: Family Continues Search for Missing Dog
Here's five things you should know today.
- The members of the O'Donnell family are still missing their beloved dog, Chesty. The rat terrier/beagle mix was first reported missing on Nov. 19. Readers reported seeing him crossing Hatboro Road and headed into Richboro. A $100 reward has been offered for the dog's safe return, no questions asked. If you have any information, please call 215-672-1296.
- Warminster's Finance and Budget Advisory Board meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Sunny today, with a high near 49, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Treasury Department announced plans Monday to sell the last of its shares in bailed-out insurer AIG, CNN reports. The planned offering comes four years after AIG was crippled by the financial crisis and required a government bailout that eventually swelled to $182 billion. The government at one point owned 92% of the firm.
- On this day, December 11, 1972, Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.