Dec. 4: Parks & Rec Winterizes Bark Park
Here's five things you should know today.
- Warminster's Department of Parks and Recreation has informed users of the Bark Park at Warminster Community Park that the winterization of the park has forced the pipes feeding the toilets and water fountains to be shut down. If you bring your pet to the Bark Park, bring your own water.
- Univest Bank is hosting a Hiring Bonanza event at its branch on Louis Dr. today, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., for positions including head teller, sales & service representative and financial service center manager. Previous cash handling and sales experience is required.
- A foggy morning gives way to a cloudy day with a high of 67, according to the National Weather Service.
- Former Philadelphia Phillies player Lenny Dykstra was sentenced Monday to 6 1/2 months in federal custody following bankruptcy fraud and other federal charges, authorities announced to CNN.
- On this day, December 4, 1954, the first Burger King is opened in Miami.