Five Things for July 23
What's going on around town today.
- The Patch Readers' Choice polls are live. Pick the best businesses in 25 categories, including pizza, sandwich, hair salon and landscaper. You have until Aug. 17 to cast your votes.
- The Warminster Traffic Safety Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administrative complex. The Municipal Authority meets tonight at 7:30 p.m., also in the complex.
- It will be partly sunny today, with a high of 89 and chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
- The man accused of opening fire in a crowded movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, is set to make his first court appearance Monday, giving the public its first look at the suspect since his arrest in an attack that authorities say was planned months in advance, CNN reports.
- On this day, July 23, 1903, The Ford Motor Company sold its first car.