Five Things for March 21
What's going on around town today.
- Archbishop Wood's girls basketball teams takes on Chartiers Valley at Chambersburg High School Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the state championship semifinals.
- Orlando Fioravanti, 41, the Warminster man that claimed to be God and was tased by Lower Moreland police last week will appear in front of Magisterial District Judge Jay Friedenberg on Thursday on charges including disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing and criminal mischief, Lower Moreland Patch reports.
- Starts out cloudy today, then eventually clears away for sun and a high of 73, according to the National Weather Service.
- A girl who overheard part of an incident involving Florida teenager Trayvon Martin can help prove he was killed "in cold blood" by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, an attorney for Martin's family told CNN.
- On this day, March 21, 1980, U.S. President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.