Local Health Inspections Conducted in August
How did your favorite restaurant perform during a recent visit by the Bucks County Department of Health?
The Bucks County Department of Health in August conducted inspections of several food-service establishments in Warminster.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report.
- Bagel Bums, 11006 Centennial Station, 8/21/2012 (no violations)
- Burger King, 580 Street Rd., 8/6/2012 (no violations)
- Dunkin Donuts, 1425 W. Street Rd., 8/27/2012 (one violation: inspector saw mouse droppings on floors along walls in front area.)
- Joe & Tina's Pizzeria, 400 Jacksonville Rd., 8/23/2012
- King's Chef Chinese, 876 E. Street Rd., 8/23/2012 (six violations)
- Pop Pop's, 216 W. Street Rd., 8/10/2012 (one violation)
- Rilling's Bakery, 868 E. Street Rd., 8/23/2012 (five violations)
- The Fresh Works of Warminster, 348 York Rd., 8/27/2012 (three violations)