Mild Weather Gives Way to Snow This Weekend
The National Weather Service is predicting a weekend filled with intermittent snow showers for Warminster.
Hopefully you took some time out of your day to enjoy Friday's unseasonably warm weather, as the National Weather service is predicting a return to winter-like temperatures and snow this evening.
Here's a detailed look at the NWS weekend forecast for Warminster:
- Tonight: A chance of rain between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.