Nov. 20: Budget Meeting Tonight at the Township Building
Here are five things you should know today.
- The Warminster Board of Supervisors meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administration building to conduct a work session over the 2013 preliminary budget. Township manager Rich Manfredi previously announced that he does not anticipate any property tax increases for next year.
- Today is the last day to bring warm, clean and gently used clothing and winter coats to the Centennial elementary schools and donate them Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Mostly cloudy today, with a high near 54, according to the National Weather Service.
- Hostess Brands and a key union agreed Monday to try to mediate their dispute -- an unexpected development that could spare the company from permanently shutting down, CNN reports.
- On this day, November 20, 1985, Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.