Nov. 28: Family Dog Still Missing
Here are five things you should know today.
- Originally reported on Nov. 16, the O'Donnell family is still missing its rat terrier dog, Chesty. It was last seen in the Bristol/Mearns Road area. Anyody with information about the dog's whereabouts shoud call the owners at (215) 672-1296.
- The Moland House is hosting a daily craft show until Saturday, Dec. 1. Anyone interested can browse through more than 50 vendors and their handmade items beginning at 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show runs from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday.
- Mostly sunny today, with a high near 39, according to the National Weather Service.
- A second lawsuit has been filed accusing Kevin Clash, the puppeteer who provided the voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street," of engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor, CNN reports. In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in New York, a Florida man referred to as John Doe says Clash lured him into a sexual relationship in 2000, when the then-16-year-old came to the New York area from Florida to pursue modeling opportunities.
- On this day, November 28, 1925, the Grand Ole Opry begins broadcasting in Nashville, Tennessee as WSM Barn Dance.