Oct. 15: Murder Suspect Headed to Trial
Here's five things you should know today.
- The case against the man accused of shooting and killing Cory Kesselman at the end of May has been held over to criminal court by District Judge Daniel Finello, phillyburbs.com reports. Erin Mitchell will be arraigned in Doylestown on Nov. 16.
- The Centennial Finance Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the district administration building. Among the topics scheduled for discussion is the proposed advertising program.
- Possible showers today, with a high of 72, according to the National Weather Service.
- A 10-year-old Colorado girl reported missing one week ago is dead, police told CNN, spurring a manhunt for the person who killed her. Westminster Police Chief Lee Birk told reporters that a body found earlier this week "has been positively identified" as that of Jessica Ridgeway.
- On this day, Oct. 15, 1951, The first episode of I Love Lucy, airs on CBS.