Warminster Health Inspections for October
The Bucks County Health Department visited several establishments in Warminster this month.
The Bucks County Department of Health in September conducted inspections of several food-service establishments in Warminster.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report.
- The Garden at Ann's Choice, 30000 Ann's Choice Way, 10/25/2012 (two violations)
- Big Heads, 1499 W. Street Rd., 10/31/2012 (two violations)
- Cholula Tacos & Deli, 223D York Rd., 10/15/2012 (two violations)
- Five Guys Famlous Burgers & Fries, 864 W. Street Rd., 10/10/2012 (no violations)
- Golden Wok, 75 York Rd., 10/31/2012 (three violations)
- Kindercare, 229 Newtown Rd., 10/4/2012 (no violations)
- Not Just Sandwiches, W. 1535 Street Rd., 10/31/2012 (four violations)
- Pizza & Pasta House, 1139 York Rd., 10/16/2012 (four violations)
- Pizza Hut, 421 Street Rd., 10/10/2012 (one violation)
- Rey Azteca, 80 N. York Rd., 10/31/2012 (three violations)
- Steak and Hoagie Factory, 189 York Rd., 11/2/2012 (no violations)
- Subway, 880 Jacksonville Rd., 10/16/2012 (one violation)
- Taco Suave, 200 W. Street Rd., 10/12/2012 (no violations)