It’s hard to believe, but August begins tomorrow! Bucks County has tons of festivals, fairs and most importantly, fun happening next month. Before you start thinking about back-to-school anything, make sure to enjoy that precious last full month of summer in Bucks County!
For more events and festivities, check out VisitBucksCounty.com/events.
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Chevrolet at the New Hope Auto Show, held annually at the New Hope-Solebury High School. On August 11th & 12th, this 55-year-old show will present a different roster of cars each day and showcase classic automobiles and motorcycles. Featuring live music, delicious food and vendors, this is a show you must see. Following the show, be sure to visit downtown New Hope to shop, dine and stay overnight in one of our treasured B&B's!
- You’ll be sure to feel peachy keen after visiting the Peddler’s Village Peach Festival and Annual Sidewalk Sale August 11th & 12th. Come enjoy various peach treats throughout the Village while taking advantage of sizzling savings in every shop. Enjoy musical entertainment throughout the weekend.
- On Sunday, August 19, stop by the Train Show at263 Marketplace to see over 100 tables of toy trains, both old and new. Experience a large set-up of an N-gauge operating train display. While inside, visit over 65 stores to shop for antiques, kitchenware, apparel, sports memorabilia and more!
- Gather up the family and visit the 64th Annual Middletown Grange Fair at Middletown Grange Fairgrounds! Open August 15-19, this fair is five days of fun for the whole community! Experience great food, free entertainment, amusements, vendors and judged exhibits!
- Delaware River Tubing will host the 11th Annual Kathy’s Tube for the Cause on August 4th. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. All participants receive specialty T-shirts and lunch on the river!
What are your favorite August Happenings in the area? Share your thoughts below in the comments section or on Facebook at: http://www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksCounty.