Fourth of July is upon us and Bucks County is full of events to celebrate Independence Day! From fireworks and parades to an old-fashioned Fourth of July celebration, Bucks County has events for every member of the family to enjoy!
For more events and festivities, check out VisitBucksCounty.com/events.
- Southampton Days Country Fair is celebrating all week long! The annual fair features concerts, bingo, food, rides, crafts, and events as well as a Fourth of July parade and fireworks on Independence Day. Take the kids out the next day to Historic Fallsington to take part in exploring the historic grounds! Every Tuesday starting July 3, children ages 5-11 have the opportunity to participate in a learning experience through the featured historic month program.
- Join Fonthill Castle for a day-of celebration of Independence! This historic castle is hosting an Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration which features watermelon-eating contests, sack races, tug-o-war, cake walk and music! For a more kid-centered event, head over to Sesame Place which is featuring a Fourth of July BBQ and the Fourth of July Fireworks display which is set to Sesame Street Music! Finally, for an even more historic encounter, join the Moland House for a chance to view a direct copy of the original Declaration of Independence.
- Complete your Independence Day celebration fittingly with fireworks at Friday Night Fireworks in New Hope & Lambertville on July 6! The 8 to 10 minute display takes place right over the Delaware River at 9:30 p.m.—a perfect ending to the patriotic week of celebration!
- Grab an American beer and cheers to Independence Day! Washington House is hosting an All-American Beer tasting on July 6 in honor of Fourth of July.
- Celebrate in Newtown with their annual First Fourth Celebration on July 7! The parade kicks off at 3pm followed by a block party featuring food and family-friendly fun. The night concludes with a spectacular fireworks display.
What are your Fourth of July plans in Bucks County? Leave us a comment below or let us know at Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA