Invite a friend
Savannah & Charleston
Apr 22-27 & Nov 11-16 from $549.95
Also visit Beaufort. Check out Several of the South's Jewels
EXTENDED TOURS with THE Travel Authority, Inc.
Warminster Parks & Recreation continues our partnership with THE Travel Authority, Inc. to present just a small sampling of the fabulous extended trips and tours they offer to our residents.
SPECIAL BONUS: Warminster residents and those in their traveling party get a special “Warminster Parks & Recreation” Discount – Please mention this when booking your trip with THE Travel Authority, Inc.!
For a Free Catalogue with the details of these & many other wonderful vacations – Just call us THE Travel Authority, Inc. Call 215-638-5750, 800-220-3900 or Click www.TravelAuthority.us
|Where||Warminster Department of Parks and Recreation 1101 Little Ln, Warminster, PA 18974|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–12:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Warminster Department of Parks and Recreation
The WREC center oversees operations of the townships parks and open spaces, including planning community events throughout the year. The facility also offers a number of educational classes and programs on-site.
Other events here
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- MIX & MATCH FITNESS (Evenings) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 5:45 pm–7:10 pm
- ART OF BELLY DANCING Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- ART OF BELLY DANCING-Intermediate Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- ART OF BELLY DANCING Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE With Wimer’s Organics Daily, 8:00 am–4:00 pm
- DISCOUNTED MOVIE TICKETS FOR REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP! Daily, 8:30 am–4:00 pm
- Zumba Gold Toning – NEW! Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Jim Thopre Trip REGISTRATION OPEN! Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:30 am–4:00 pm
- MIX & MATCH FITNESS (Mornings) Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:30 am–10:30 am