- St. Vincent de Paul Church on Hatboro Road in Richboro is hosting a Christmas concert that will benefit the efforts to build a high school in Uganda on Sunday between 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. The show will feature Archbishop Wood graduate Bill Monaghan and his group, Some Assembly Required, the St. Raymond's Gospel Choir, the St. Katherine Drexel Grade School Choir, plus a visit from Santa between 4:30 and 5 p.m. Admission is free, with donations accepted.
- Volunteers from Cub Scout Pack 200 and Boy Scout Troop 200 in Warminster will travel to the Washington Crossing National Cemetery Sunday morning to help lay approximately 3,000 wreaths on the graves of veterans interred there. There will be a service at 11 a.m., with the wreath-laying beginning at noon.
- William Tennent High School presents its free winter concert Friday at 7 p.m. in the auditorium, featuring vocal performances by the chorale and Madrigal Singers and instrumental music from the school's orchestra. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt is offering a post-show discount, with 15 percent off plus an additional 15 percent donated to Centennial if customers mention the concert at checkout.
- It has been one year since the tragic shooting in Newtown, Conn. Patch invites readers in Levittown and across the country to take a second and share a "Note for Newtown." This is a special section on Newtown Patch where you can let the people in that town know they’re still in your thoughts.
- Partly sunny today with a high near 32, leading into a weekend with more snow and rain, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something