- The 2014 budget will be presented to the Warminster Board of Supervisors during the meeting Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the township municipal building.
- In an interview with the Intelligencer, Democratic Supervisor Frank Feinberg attributed his loss in Tuesday's general election to the bad publicity trickling down from the Affordable Care Act's website problems.
- There's just one day left until the grand opening of the new Wawa on Street Road. Wawa will commence the grand opening ceremony, with the help of local officials, including Leo Quinn, Chairman of Warminster’s Board of Supervisors, Wawa executives, store associates, and Wawa’s mascot, Wally Goose with an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m.
- Do you have old cell phones, unwanted computers, T.V's, or other electronics just sitting around? On Saturday, November 23 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., you can drop off these and other goods for free at William Tennent High School as part of America Recycles Day.
- Showers will continue into the afternoon, with temperatures going down to 36 degrees tonight, according to the National Weather Service.