- The family of Rialee Jacoby, a 10-year-old Warminster girl suffering from Ewing Sarcoma, is looking for donated items that will be raffled or auctioned off during a Racing for Rialee fundraiser on Nov. 2 at the New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, N.J. Check out the Rally for Rialee Facebook page for contact information.
- The Centennial School Board approved a plan to partner with the Pennsylvania Department of Education to develop an anti-bullying program at Log College and Klinger middle schools, theintell.com reports.
- The Warminster Zoning Hearing Board meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Come for lunch or dinner at Bertucci's on County Line Road today, mention that you are there to support the Walk to End Alzheimer's, and they will donate 15 percent of your bill to the important cause.
- It's the start of a cold spell today, with temperatures in the mid-50s and a chance of some rain, according to the National Weather Service.