- A family on Elm Street in Warminster is a finalist for a new roof in the local No Roof Left Behind contest. According to the information on the website, the Plewes family has been struggling to pay bills, with Lynn Plewes working as an advocate for her special needs adult children and Len Plewes struggling to stay employed in today's economy. You can help them win the contest and receive a new roof for their home by voting for them here.
- Archbishop Wood takes the field at Allentown's J. Birney Crum Stadium against the Berwick Bulldogs Friday at 7 p.m. in the PIAA Class AAA semifinals. The winner will move on to the state championship at Hersheypark Stadium.
- Keith Valley Middle School on Meetinghouse Road in Horsham is hosting a model train show on Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults, free for children 12 and under.
- Doylestown Hospital and Independence Blue Cross will be at Health Connections by Doylestown Hospital at the Cowhey Family ShopRite in Warminster on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with information about the health care law and the opportunity for community members to purchase health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Wet and rainy for today and into the rest of the weekend, according to the National Weather Service. The rain is likely to turn into snow and sleet on Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-40s.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something