- Donate $1 to the Muscular Dystrophy Association at Menchie's Frozen Yogurt in Warminster between now and Sept. 3 and receive a coupon for 15 percent off.
- The Centennial Property and Land Use ad hoc committee meets tonight at the district's administration building at 7 p.m.
- The 65th annual Middletown Grange Fair kicks off Wednesday at the fairgrounds in Wrightstown Township. The fair, which features livestock, food, vendors, rides and more, will be held through Aug. 18. The cost to attend is $10 per car. It's $5 on Sunday. An estimated 60,000 people attended the 2012 Middletown Grange Fair over its five days. The Middletown Grange Fairgrounds are located at 576 Penns Park Road, Wrightstown.
- A federal judge has dismissed the racial discrimination claims in a lawsuit filed by a former employee against Paula Deen, the celebrity chef's representative told CNN. The former employee can't claim to be a victim of racial discrimination targeting African-American workers because she is white, U.S. District Judge William T. Moore Jr. ruled.
- A rainy day on Tuesday, with showers and a possible thunderstorm predicted by the National Weather Service.