- Archbishop Wood has invited the public to a special mass in the school's auditorium Friday night at 6 p.m. to pray for the recovery of cross country coach Betty Doyle and her husband, Thomas. The Doyles were seriously injured when an object flew through the car window and struck them while they drove southbound on I-95 near Richmond, Va.
- The Warminster Board of Supervisors meets Thursday at the township municipal building at 7 p.m. The agenda includes recognition of the Ben Wilson Senior Center's 25th anniversary.
- The William Tennent Football team is raising money for the children of Anna Perks, a Warminster supermom who died of cervical cancer on Oct. 1. There's lots of donation opportunities Friday night at the Panthers' home game against Truman.
- The Warminster Fire Department will be hosting a Fire Prevention Display and Open House at the Madison Ave. station on Tues., Oct. 22 from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. There will be demonstrations, equipment and apparatus on display and educational areas for children and adults. Refreshments will be provided.
- Mostly cloudy today, with a high near 74 and possible showers in the evening, according to the National Weather Service.