- The Warminster police and fire departments will compete in a hoagie building contest Friday during the Wawa grand opening celebration. Each team will be challenged to see who can build the most hoagies in three minutes. On behalf of the winner and runner up, Wawa will donate $1,000 to the charities of their choice.
- The Warminster Planning Commission meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Penn State is offering a chance for residents to take a look inside the anechoic chamber located off of Bristol Road in the Warminster Community Park. There are only 20 slots available for Friday's 10 a.m. presentation on the fundamentals of antenna measurements. Those interested must pre-register with the Parks & Recreation Department at (215) 443-5428.
- Veterans are invited to participate in William Tennent High School's Social Studies panels that will be held on Monday from 9:45 a.m. to 10:40 a.m. as part of the school's recognition of Veterans Day. The day will kick off with the re-dedication of the Veterans Wall at 8:15 a.m.
- Partly sunny today, with a high near 63, according to the National Weather Service. Some rain is in store for the overnight, however, going into Thursday afternoon.