- Nativity of Our Lord's girls varsity soccer team and boys junior varsity soccer team both won the District 11 championships over the weekend. The girls defeated St. Hillary's by a score of 3-0, and the boys overcame St. Catherine's 3-2.
- 6ABC.com has the story of a Warminster woman who is waiting for word from her brother, who lives in the Philippines with his wife and four children. Peggy Serabia told ABC News that she has not heard from him since the Typhoon Haiyan hit.
- Centennial School District Faculty and Staff collaborated with the March of Dimes this year to raise awareness for the mission of prematurity awareness. Centennial employees joined together and raised $1,314 for the cause by wearing "Blue Jeans for Babies" on November 1.
- The Warminster Zoning Hearing Board meets Wednesday night at 8 p.m. at the township municipal building.
- Sunny today with highs near 40, according to the National Weather Service.