- Theintell.com reports that the family of Betty and Thomas Doyle are offering a $10,000 reward for information about what caused a projectile to crash through their car window and injure them as they drive through Virginia last week. Anybody with information can contact the Virginia State Police at (804) 674-2000.
- The Warminster Fire Department will be hosting a Fire Prevention Display and Open House at the Madison Ave. station on Tues., Oct. 22 from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. There will be demonstrations, equipment and apparatus on display and educational areas for children and adults. Refreshments will be provided.
- The Centennial School District celebrates Red Ribbon Week through Oct. 25 with activities and assemblies that promote living a drug-free life. Red Ribbon Week was inspired by the life and work of Drug Enforcement Agency, Special Agent, Enrique Camarena. In 1985, while working undercover in Mexico, Camarena was kidnapped and killed by drug traffickers.
- The Centennial School Board meets Tuesday at the administration building at 7 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
- Mostly cloudy today, with a high near 65, according to the National Weather Service.