- Jane Schrader Lynch has been named the Centennial School Board president following Monday's re-organization meeting. She takes the seat held by Dr. Andrew Pollock for four consecutive years. Mark Miller has been named vice president, and Betty Huf will serve as assistant secretary. "The new officers are extremely proud to serve in these new roles and are most determine to work hard along with Dr. Mundy and her team to make Centennial Schools the best school district possible." said Lynch. "We welcome these new challenges to make Centennial students and parents proud."
- The County Theater in Doylestown is having a movie night fundraiser on Dec. 14 at 10 a.m. that will benefit the B-Strong Foundation, a Warminster-based non-profit that prepares homecooked meals and delivers them to the family room at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Admission is free with a donated toy, and the event will feature trivia, raffle baskets, music and more activities. Moviegoers can choose between watching Elf and Madagascar 3.
- The Centennial Operations Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the administration building.
- Warminster's planning commission meeting scheduled for tonight and the supervisor's meeting scheduled for Thursday night have both been canceled.
- Partly sunny again this afternoon, with a high of 53 and possible rain later tonight, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something