- RePlay Toys! at 1515 W. Street Road continues its sidewalk sale Friday and Saturday. Proceeds from the sale will benefit Kisses for Kyle and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Toys, games, books, puzzles and more are available for purchase.
- The Craven Hall Historical Society is holding its annual Crooked Billet Run 5K Race and Health Walk Saturday at Warminster Community Park. The race will begin at 9:30 a.m., with prizes given for the first three male and female finishers, plus more awards for age groups. Registration fee is $15.
- Theintell.com reports that Andrew Cairns, the Warminster man allegedly involved in the fatal shootout that resulted in the death of his 89-year-old neighbor, wants access to the employee file of the police officer who fired that shot that killed Marie Zienkewicz. Cairns has been charged with homicide because prosectors say his shooting at the police caused Officer Sean Harold to return fire.
- ICYMI: The Needlework Guild of America received 150 boys and girls winter coats from O’Neil Nissan in Warminster for Mission STAY WARM. The coats donated from the O’Neil Nissan 2013 Coat Drive will be distributed to registered community agencies including the American Red Cross, Salvation Army, abuse shelters, homeless shelters, hospitals and school districts.
- Weekend weather: Sunny with a high near 67 today, Mostly sunny with highs near 68 on Saturday, with a slight chance of showers, then clear and sunny on Sunday with a high near 65.