- Archbishop Wood will celebrate the football team's 22-10 victory over Bishop McDevitt on Thursday beginning at 1:15 p.m. The Vikings overcame a 3-0 deficit in the first half last Friday to overcome the Crusaders and win its second state championship in three years.
- Centennial's Superintendent Dr. Joyce Mundy will meet with parents of middle and high school students Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the district administration building to discuss establishing short and long-term goals for student performance.
- Alexander Breytman, 40, of Warminster has pleaded guilty in Montgomery County court to possessing eight pounds of marijuana with the intent to sell the drug, according to theintell.com. He is free on bail as the judge prepares for the sentencing hearing.
- Numbers for the Mega Millions jackpot will be drawn Tuesday night. The award has grown to more than $580 million.
- The morning's snow will turn to rain in the afternoon, then possible snow showers in the evening, with highs near 36, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something