- The members of the O'Donnell family are still missing their beloved dog, Chesty. The rat terrier/beagle mix was first reported missing on Nov. 19. Readers reported seeing him crossing Hatboro Road and headed into Richboro. A $100 reward has been offered for the dog's safe return, no questions asked. If you have any information, please call 215-672-1296.
- Warminster's Finance and Budget Advisory Board meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Sunny today, with a high near 49, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Treasury Department announced plans Monday to sell the last of its shares in bailed-out insurer AIG, CNN reports. The planned offering comes four years after AIG was crippled by the financial crisis and required a government bailout that eventually swelled to $182 billion. The government at one point owned 92% of the firm.
- On this day, December 11, 1972, Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something