- Phillyburbs.com reports that Warminster's Parks and Recreation department has removed the vandalised sign in Safetytown with the words 'Abortion Clinic' scrawled. Karen Whitney told the paper that it costs her department $250-$300 te replace damaged signs.
- Warminster's Zoning Hearing Board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Mostly sunny today, with a high near 46, according to the National Weather Service.
- Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue on Tuesday rescinded punishments against four players in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal, CNN reports. The ruling overturned a decision made in October by Roger Goodell, the current commissioner, against Jonathan Vilma, Anthony Hargrove, Will Smith and Scott Fujita.
- On this day, December 12, 2000, the United States Supreme Court releases its decision in Bush v. Gore.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something