- The popular Christmas light display located on Cypress Road now features a donation box that is collecting money for the Warminster Warriors under-11 travel baseball teams. All funds accepted by the Maloney family will be split between both teams.
- The Archbishop Wood football team travels to Banko Field in the Bethlehem School District for a semifinals showdown against familiar foe Allentown Central Catholic tonight at 7 p.m. The winner moves on to the AAA Division state championship game.
- Rainy in the morning, then cloudy with a high near 46, according to the National Weather Service.
- New applications of a genetic test could help parents learn more about the genetics of their unborn children, CNN reports. Three studies released Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine highlight the use of microarray testing as the latest technology in chromosome analysis. Researchers suggest using this test to identify potential intellectual disabilities, developmental delays, autism and congenital abnormalities as well as determining why a pregnancy failed.
- On this day, December 7, 1917, The United States declared war on Austria-Hungary.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something