- The Warminster Police Department has advised residents that the intersection of Street Road and St. Davids Avenue will be closed Sunday morning to conduct an investigation of the motorcycle accident that occurred earlier this week.
- It is Homecoming Weekend for William Tennent High School. The festivities begin tonight with the homecoming game against Bensalem High School at 7 p.m., followed by Saturday's dance at 7 p.m. at the high school.
- Sunny today, with a high near 80, according to the National Weather Service.
- As a result of its ongoing player lockout, the National Hockey League is canceling regular-season games through October 24, the league told CNN. The season was scheduled to start October 11, but recent meetings between representatives for the players union and the NHL have failed to produce a collective bargaining agreement.
- On this day, October 5, 1970, The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is founded.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something