Whether you are headed out to a soccer game or a farmer's market this weekend, don't forget to pack your umbrella.
The National Weather service is calling for scattered showers throughout the weekend, with the possibility of thunderstorms on Saturday evening.
Here's an in-depth look at the National Weather Service's weekend forecast:
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saturday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then scattered showers after 2am. Low around 62. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday: Scattered showers, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.