- Warminster's zoning hearing board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Archbishop Wood's boys lacrosse team travels to Saint Joesph's Prep for a 3:45 p.m. game. The girls lacrosse team takes on Bishop McDevitt at the same time.
- Partly sunny today, with a high near 64, according to the National Weather Service.
- The nation's fourth case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, sometimes referred to as "mad cow disease," was found in a dairy cow in California, the U.S. Department of Agriculture told CNN Tuesday. The animal has been euthanized and the carcass is being being held under state authority at a rendering facility in California and will be destroyed, officials said.
- On this date, April 25, 1939, DC Comics publishes its second major superhero in Detective Comics #27; he is Batman, one of the most popular comic book superheroes of all time.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something