- Warminster's zoning hearing board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the township administration building.
- Archbishop Wood's boys lacrosse team travels to Saint Joesph's Prep for a 3:45 p.m. game. The girls lacrosse team takes on Bishop McDevitt at the same time.
- Partly sunny today, with a high near 64, according to the National Weather Service.
- The nation's fourth case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, sometimes referred to as "mad cow disease," was found in a dairy cow in California, the U.S. Department of Agriculture told CNN Tuesday. The animal has been euthanized and the carcass is being being held under state authority at a rendering facility in California and will be destroyed, officials said.
- On this date, April 25, 1939, DC Comics publishes its second major superhero in Detective Comics #27; he is Batman, one of the most popular comic book superheroes of all time.