- The Bucks Mont Art League has changed its meeting locations, from the Warminster Library to the VFW on Louis Drive. The move is effective January 16, 2013. The group meets regularly every third Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
- The neighborhood winners of the Patch Deck the House contest have been announced. The top 24 finalists will move on to compete for the grand prize of $100,000 for their school district and $500 for the electric bill.
- It's going to be mostly cloudy today, with a high near 56, according to the National Weather Service.
- Daniel Inouye, a World War II veteran who received the Medal of Honor and represented Hawaii in the Senate for five decades, has died, his office announced to CNN. He was 88.
- On this day, December 18, 1892, was the premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something