- Andrew Mesaros and Marc-Andre Bourdon of the Philadelphia Flyers will be signing autographs at 263 Marketplace today, 6-7 p.m., for $15 per autograph.
- Bucks County commissioners are considering demolishing the rotunda of the Doylestown courthouse as part of the construction of the new justice center, Doylestown Patch reports.
- Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 51, according to the National Weather Service.
- U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds imposed a life sentence Thursday on Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, the man who smuggled a bomb in his underwear aboard a commercial airliner on Christmas Day in 2009, months after he pleaded guilty for his role in what officials later determined was an al Qaeda plot, CNN reports.
- On this day, February 17, 1933, the Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.