- Andrew Mesaros and Marc-Andre Bourdon of the Philadelphia Flyers will be signing autographs at 263 Marketplace today, 6-7 p.m., for $15 per autograph.
- Bucks County commissioners are considering demolishing the rotunda of the Doylestown courthouse as part of the construction of the new justice center, Doylestown Patch reports.
- Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 51, according to the National Weather Service.
- U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds imposed a life sentence Thursday on Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, the man who smuggled a bomb in his underwear aboard a commercial airliner on Christmas Day in 2009, months after he pleaded guilty for his role in what officials later determined was an al Qaeda plot, CNN reports.
- On this day, February 17, 1933, the Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something