- Warminster Environmental Advisory Board meets tonight at the at 7 p.m.
- Post your favorite memory of your dad , and you could win $500 for Father's Day.
- Mostly sunny today, with a high of 82, according to the National Weather Service.
- A raging, fast-moving Colorado wildfire continued to grow Sunday, prompting evacuations as some 14,000 acres burned, authorities told CNN. About 2,000 people had been asked to leave their homes as the High Park fire sprawled in multiple directions, Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith said Sunday afternoon.
- On this day, June 11, 1962, Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.