- Happy first day of Spring! Don't forget to vote in this week's poll of the in Warminster.
- Warminster's finance and budget advisory board meeting scheduled for tonight has been cancelled.
- Foggy in the morning again, with a high near 69, according to the National Weather Service.
- On Tuesday, U.S. government officials and a private historical group are expected to announce a new effort to locate Amelia Earhart's twin-engine Lockheed, the Wall Street Journal reports. The effort, projected to kick off in July, will be financed with roughly half a million dollars in private funds, according to people familiar with the details. It will focus on a remote Pacific atoll called Nikumaroro, halfway between Hawaii and Australia, near where the plane carrying Ms. Earhart and a companion may have gone down during an attempted around-the-world flight.
- On this day, March 20, 1922, the USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something