- Happy first day of Spring! Don't forget to vote in this week's poll of the in Warminster.
- Warminster's finance and budget advisory board meeting scheduled for tonight has been cancelled.
- Foggy in the morning again, with a high near 69, according to the National Weather Service.
- On Tuesday, U.S. government officials and a private historical group are expected to announce a new effort to locate Amelia Earhart's twin-engine Lockheed, the Wall Street Journal reports. The effort, projected to kick off in July, will be financed with roughly half a million dollars in private funds, according to people familiar with the details. It will focus on a remote Pacific atoll called Nikumaroro, halfway between Hawaii and Australia, near where the plane carrying Ms. Earhart and a companion may have gone down during an attempted around-the-world flight.
- On this day, March 20, 1922, the USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.