- The Centennial School Board meets tonight at the administration building at 7 p.m. The agenda includes the approval of an electronic equipment recycling day for this Saturday at William Tennent, for residents to dispose of items that require special handling.
- The ATG Learning Academy is hosting a free open house today between 9 and 11 a.m.
- Showers today, with a high of 52, according to the National Weather Service.
- Lance Armstrong has quit the board of his namesake foundation - the latest fallout from allegations of doping that brought about the cycling icon's downfall, CNN reports.
- On this day, November 13, 1956, The United States Supreme Court declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something