- The Centennial School Board meets tonight at the administration building at 7 p.m. The agenda includes the approval of an electronic equipment recycling day for this Saturday at William Tennent, for residents to dispose of items that require special handling.
- The ATG Learning Academy is hosting a free open house today between 9 and 11 a.m.
- Showers today, with a high of 52, according to the National Weather Service.
- Lance Armstrong has quit the board of his namesake foundation - the latest fallout from allegations of doping that brought about the cycling icon's downfall, CNN reports.
- On this day, November 13, 1956, The United States Supreme Court declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.