- The Hartsville Fire Company is holding cheese cake sale/fundraiser. Flavors to choose from include, plain (creamy vanilla), almond amaretto, mango, Washington cherry, pineapple, white chocolate peanut butter, southern pecan, pumpkin and eggnog for only $18 each. New options for this year include plain (no sugar added) and a sampler (two slices of every flavor except eggnog) for only $21 each. Orders are due by November 26 and pick up will be December 8. Please call 215-674-3527 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- William Tennent is hosting its annual Powderpuff Game tonight at 6 p.m. at the high school. The cheerleaders will take the field while the football players take over the sideline duties of getting the crowd hyped.
- It will be sunny today, with a high of 49, according to the National Weather Service.
- A man who alleged he was 16 when he started a relationship with the puppeteer who provides the voice of Elmo on “Sesame Street” now says it was an “adult consensual relationship,” his lawyers told CNN.
- On this day, Nov. 14, 1967, American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world's first laser.