- Centennial's Finance Committee meets tonight at the district administration building at 7 p.m.
- Archbishop Wood's girls soccer squad finished their season on Saturday with a tough 1-0 loss to Moon Area High School in the PIAA Class AA championship game at Hershey PArk Stadium, phillyburbs.com reports.
- Mostly sunny today with a high of 52, according to the National Weather Service.
- Pakistan has released nine members of the Taliban from prison in hopes they will help negotiate peace in Afghanistan, a senior Afghan peace negotiator told CNN. They are to receive safe passage back to Afghanistan, said Salahuddin Rabbani, chairman of Afghanistan High Peace Council.
- On this day, November 19, 1990, Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It's True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.