- Originally reported on Nov. 16, the O'Donnell family is still missing its rat terrier dog, Chesty. It was last seen in the Bristol/Mearns Road area. Anyody with information about the dog's whereabouts shoud call the owners at (215) 672-1296.
- The Moland House is hosting a daily craft show until Saturday, Dec. 1. Anyone interested can browse through more than 50 vendors and their handmade items beginning at 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show runs from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday.
- Mostly sunny today, with a high near 39, according to the National Weather Service.
- A second lawsuit has been filed accusing Kevin Clash, the puppeteer who provided the voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street," of engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor, CNN reports. In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in New York, a Florida man referred to as John Doe says Clash lured him into a sexual relationship in 2000, when the then-16-year-old came to the New York area from Florida to pursue modeling opportunities.
- On this day, November 28, 1925, the Grand Ole Opry begins broadcasting in Nashville, Tennessee as WSM Barn Dance.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something