- The Centennial Education Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. at the district administration building to discuss the high school improvement plan in light of the recently announced results from the PSSA exams.
- The William Tennent girls soccer team travels to Pennsbury High School East for a 3:30 p.m., while the boys soccer team hosts Pennsbury HS East at 7 p.m.
- Mostly cloudy today, with a high near 7 and chance for showers and a thunderstorm, according to the National Weather Service.
- A woman who continued receiving public assistance after winning hundreds of thousands of dollars in a Michigan lottery game was found dead in a Detroit suburb this weekend, CNN reports. Amanda Clayton, 25, was sleeping with her 18-month-old daughter at a home in Ecorse when, according to police, she died of a possible drug overdose.
- On this day, October 2, 1950, Peanuts comic strip by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something