- The Centennial School Board meets tonight at the district administration building at 7 p.m.
- Archbishop Wood's field hockey team travels to St. Hubert's for a 3:30 match.
- Slight chance of rain today, with a high near 72, according to the National Weather Service.
- A little girl was fighting for her life early Monday after she was shot outside a Halloween party by a relative who mistook her costume for a skunk, CNN reports. Police in western Pennsylvania's New Sewickley Township said the 9-year-old girl was dressed in black with a black hat for the Saturday evening party.
- On this day, Oct. 24, 1861, U.S. President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus in Washington, D.C., for all military-related cases.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something