- District Judge Mark Douple dropped two misdemeanor charges against former Warminster police officer Michael Schmalz during a preliminary hearing Wednesday morning, phillyburbs.com reports. The counts of simple assault and official oppression have been tossed, but Schalz will go to full trial for two misdemeanor charges of tampering with audiences and one count for harrassment.
- Centennial School District is giving away Dell GX520 computers with Windows XP and Open Office to Centennial School District residents. Please call 215-441-6000 ext. 11051 for details.
- A foggy morning gives way to a cloudy afternoon with a high near 69, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Justice Department is seeking $1 billion from Bank of America, alleging the bank committed fraud by selling defective mortgages from a program it says was known within the bank as "the Hustle," CNN reports.
- On this day, October 25, 1940, Benjamin O. Davis, Sr. is named the first African American general in the United States Army.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something