- There will be an open house registration tonight from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Girl Scouts at William Tennent in the cafeteria. All girls interested in scouting are welcome to attend. Information, games and songs will be shared with the girls and their families.
- Centennial's Operations Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. at the district administration building.
- Partly sunny today, with a high of 81 and a slight chance of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
- U.S. car buyers flooded showrooms in September, sending auto sales to their highest level in more than four years, CNN reports. Overall sales were were up 13 percent from a year ago, according to sales tracker Autodata, which put the pace of sales at an annual rate of just under 15 million vehicles.
- On this day, October 3, 1778, British Captain James Cook anchored in Alaska.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something