Had enough of the winter weather? Don't despair —the National Weather Service says the skies above Warminster will be clear by Saturday.
Here's a look at the NWS's weekend forecast for Warminster:
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light east wind.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.