It looks like spring is finally in the air, as the National Weather Service calls for clear, sunny skies and mild temps for this weekend.
Here's a look at the NWS' detailed weekend forecast for Warminster:
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.