As we learn about closings and cancellations, we will post them here for you.
If you have a business or are running an event and want to add it to this list, post it in comments and we'll take it from there.
- All Warminster administrative and non-essential offices will be closed on Monday. All emergency personnel are required to report for their regular shifts.
- SEPTA: All services will be shut down starting at 12:30 a.m. and continuing through Monday. he service suspension covers all modes of SEPTA travel, including Regional Rail, the Market-Frankford Line, the Broad Street Line, city and suburban bus and trolley routes, and the Norristown High Speed Line. CCT Paratransit service will be available for reserved dialysis patients only as long as safe operations are possible.
- Bucks County Courthouse & offices will be closed Monday. Only designated emergency personnel must report to work; everyone else, stay home and stay safe.
- Centennial School District: All schools will be closed Monday and Tuesday. Offices will remain open and staff should report at normal opening time. All after school activities have been canceled. There will be no transportation for non-public schools.
- Nativity of Our Lord and Archbishop Wood: Classes are canceled Monday and Tuesday. Parent-teacher conferences have also been canceled.
- Delaware Valley College: Delaware Valley College will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. There will be no classes, and faculty and non-essential staff should not report. Students who are home for the weekend are directed to stay home. Students who are on campus are encouraged to go home. For students who are on campus and unable to leave, there will be dining hall services available. Should campus lose power, students will be directed to bring a pillow and blanket and gather in a designated area.