- Warminster's board of supervisors will reorganize its officers Monday night and swear in the recently elected Jason Croley and Dan McPhillips to their six-year terms. Leo Quinn, the 2013 chairperson, asked not to be nominated again as chairperson for 2014.
- A medical associate from Doylestown Hospital will be on-site at Health Connections in the Warminster ShopRite to take blood pressure readings Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Customers with a non-latex cuff are encouraged to bring it to the screening to determine the accuracy of home readings. Walk-ins are welcome!
- A fundraiser Thursday at 7 p.m. at the Uncorked Artist in North Wales will benefit Operation Ward 57's Honor & Courage program, which helps wounded soldiers overcome their injuries mentally and physically.
- Centennial's Operations Committee meets Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the district administration building.
- It's going to stay cold and rainy into Monday, then it will turn sunny and brisk for the rest of the week, with temperatures going into the high 40s on Friday, according to the National Weather Service.