- The William Tennent High School Marching Band hosts its 19th Annual Celebration of Bands on Saturday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. Twelve bands from around the region will compete for awards. Tickets sold at the gate cost $8 for adults, $5 for students.
- Warminster Parks & Recreation and Gilmore & Associates host the annual Best Ball Scholarship Golf Outing Monday at Five Ponds Golf Course, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Health Connections by Doylestown Hospital at the Cowhey Family ShopRite in Warminster is hosting a seminar on Wednesday at 10 a.m. on the importance of breast cancer screenings and how early detection can save lives.
- St. Cyril's of Jerusalem on Almshouse Road in Jamison is holding a coach handbag bingo fundraiser Friday at 6:30 p.m. to benefit Nonlethal Options for Animals. Tickets cost $35 in advance, or $40 at the door. There will also be 50/50 drawings and a raffle for a new iPad.
- Mostly sunny at the beginning of the week, with chance of showers Wednesday and Thursday, according to the National Weather Service. The sun will come back on Friday, with temperatures in the high 60s, low 70s the whole week.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something