- Monday is Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. All school districts and non-essential government offices are closed in observance.
- Cradles to Crayons will conduct a region-wide drive on Monday to collect essential everyday items for disadvantaged children, ages 0-12, in support of the annual Greater Philadelphia Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service. The Bucks County drop-off point is the Trevose Fire Company on Street Road, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Cradles to Crayons encourages the general public to donate new and gently used infants’ and children’s clothing, warm coats, hats, gloves, shoes, boots, newborn baby items, baby safety equipment, toys, books and school supplies.
- Warminster's Zoning Hearing Board meets Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the township administrative building.
- Chickie's and Pete's in Warrington will host a fundraiser Monday for Archbishop Wood's planned Mini-Thon event scheduled for Feb. 21 at the high school. Between 5 and 9 p.m. on Monday, present this ticket to the waitress to have 10 percent of your bill donated to the mini-Thon.
- It's about to get really cold again, according to the National Weather Service. The service has issued a hazardous weather alert for the next few days as an arctic front moves into the area on Monday. Frigid temperatures will continue into Wednesday, with possible snow on Tuesday.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something