- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt at the Center Point Place shopping center is holding a fundraiser for Centennial schools. Until Feb. 28, customers can mention the fundraiser and have 20 percent of their order benefit the district's schools.
- Once you get around to taking down the Christmas tree, be sure to recycle the tree by taking it to Warminster Community Park. The Parks & Recreation Department will chip it and use chips for park trails. If the pile grows large enough, residents are welcome to take some chips home. Don't forget to remove decorations before drop off. Drop trees off at WCP at 1100 Veterans Way in the designated area of the parking lot until January 31.
- The Centennial School Board meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the district administration building. The agenda includes approving an $18,522 change order that would authorize the removal of underground pipe fittings discovered beneath the gymnasium floor at McDonald Elementary.
- The Jan. 15 Planning Commission meeting has been canceled. The Library Board meets on Jan. 15 at 6 p.m. at the Warminster Library.
- Some rain possible Monday and Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, temperatures start the week in the 50s and drop to the 20s by Friday.